|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2014 04:44 AM EST||
MYSORE, India, January 10, 2014 /PRNewswire/ --
- Q3 revenues grew by 1.7% quarter-on-quarter; 9.9% year-on-year
- Net profit grew by 20.9% quarter-on-quarter; 6.7% year-on-year
Consolidated results under International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the quarter ended December 31, 2013
- Revenues were $2,100 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2013
QoQ growth was 1.7%
YoY growth was 9.9%
- Net profit was $463 million for the quarter ended December 31, 2013
QoQ growth was 20.9%*
YoY growth was 6.7%
- Earnings per American Depositary Share (EPADS) was $0.81 for the quarter ended December 31, 2013
QoQ growth was 20.9%*
YoY growth was 6.6%
- Liquid assets including cash and cash equivalents, available-for-sale financial assets, certificates of deposits and government bonds were $4.4 billion as on December 31, 2013 versus $4.3 billion as on September 30, 2013
* including the provision for visa related matters made in quarter ended September 30, 2013
- Infosys and its subsidiaries added 54 clients during the quarter
- Gross addition of 6,682 employees for the quarter by Infosys and its subsidiaries
- 158,404 employees as on December 31, 2013 for Infosys and its subsidiaries
"The year ahead looks exciting for the IT services industry. We believe the global economic environment has improved and our clients are gaining confidence to invest in their strategic initiatives," said S. D. Shibulal, CEO and Managing Director. "We continue to differentiate ourselves to seize growth opportunities. The recent changes in organizational structure will enable us to strengthen client relationships and increase market share."
"During the quarter, we saw early but promising results of our initiatives to increase efficiency in our operations," said Rajiv Bansal, Chief Financial Officer. "We continue to remain focused on making investments necessary to secure and grow our future."
The company's outlook (consolidated) for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2014, under IFRS is as follows:
- Revenues are expected to grow 11.5%-12.0%
- We have partnered with a leading manufacturer, Diebold, to further its transformation journey and streamline its service, supply chain management, and financial operations processes.
- Our focus on Cloud and Big Data as new growth areas continues to yield results. We have executed more than 200 engagements and have won more than 20 deals this quarter. We have been formally inducted as a member of the steering committee of the global Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA) to help define the next generation of enterprise-ready Cloud and Big Data implementations.
- We are partnering with clients to create innovative solutions around the mobile device. This quarter we started more than 25 engagements across mobile field service, device management and enterprise productivity.
- Our Engineering Services business continues to see strong growth. With over 150 active clients, we had 52 wins this quarter across industries.
- Infosys Edge continues its momentum in the market as we invest in technologies like Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud. This quarter we had 14 wins - eight for platforms and six for products. We also launched TradeEdge, an insights-driven sales platform that help brands accurately sense and fulfill consumer demand while significantly improving sales and operational performance.
- Infosys Finacle™ sustained its business momentum in the quarter with eight new wins; 11 banks went live on the platform across India, Africa, Middle East and South East Asia.
- The District of Columbia's new online health insurance marketplace, DC Health Link, designed and implemented by Infosys Public Services Inc, successfully went live on October 1, 2013.
- To keep pace with the business momentum in the region, we expanded our presence in Australia with a new office in Sydney. Infosys BPO opened a new delivery center in Eindhoven, the Netherlands to strengthen its global footprint and reinforce its presence in Europe.
- During the third quarter, Infosys applied for 22 unique patent applications in India and the U.S. With this, we have 533 patent applications undergoing various stages of patent prosecution in India, the U.S. and other jurisdictions. We have been granted 143 patents by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, one patent by Australian Patent Office and three patents by the Luxembourg patent office.
Awards and Recognition
- We have been positioned in the winner's circle in HfS Enterprise Analytics Services Blueprint 2013. The report recognizes Infosys for its significant scale in analytics, execution excellence across service areas, and responsiveness to clients.
- Oracle has awarded us with its 2013 Oracle Excellence Award for 'Specialized Partner of the Year' - North America in the Services Partner of the Year, and Business Intelligence Partner of the Year categories. In addition, we were also awarded 2013 Oracle Excellence Award Honorable Mentions for 'Specialized Partner of the Year' - North America for Communications, Media and Entertainment; Energy & Utilities; and Financial Services. We were also awarded the 2013 APAC Oracle Excellence Award for 'Specialized Partner of the Year' - Industry.
- Avivia Health from Kaiser Permanente, recognized Infosys Public Services as a strategic partner to develop its innovative gamification platform to improve consumer engagement.
- The National Outsourcing Association (NOA) has presented Infosys and British Telecom with the 2013 award for excellence in telecommunication, utilities and hi-tech outsourcing.
- The CEB TowerGroup Mobile Banking Solutions Technology Analysis report and the Core Banking Systems for the Large Bank Market report, both recognized Infosys Finacle™ as a 'Best-in-Class' provider.
- Gartner's International Retail Core Banking report positioned Infosys Finacle™ as a Leader in its Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking* for the seventh time in a row.
*Source: Gartner, Inc., "Magic Quadrant for International Retail Core Banking," Don Free and Ethan Wang, October 8, 2013. Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings.
- Infosys BPO has been positioned in the Leaders category in Everest Group's Procurement Outsourcing (PO) Service Provider Landscape with PEAK Matrix Assessment 2013 report.
- We have won the prestigious Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) Award for the ninth time. We have also won the Asian MAKE Award eleven times in a row.
- At Asiamoney's annual Corporate Governance Poll 2013, we were recognized as the Best Overall for Corporate Governance, Responsibilities of Management and the Board of Directors, Disclosure and Transparency, Shareholders' Rights and Equitable Treatment, and Investor Relations.
- We received the 'Platinum' award at 'The Asset' Excellence in Management and Corporate Awards 2013.
- The IR global rankings 2013 ranked us third globally for corporate governance practices and second for IR website in India.
Induction of U.B. Pravin Rao and Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw
The Board of Directors appointed Mr. U B Pravin Rao as an Additional and Whole-time Director and Ms. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw as an Additional (Independent) Director.
Mr. Pravin Rao is currently the President of the Company. He is responsible for driving growth and differentiation across a portfolio of businesses. These include Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods and Logistics, Life Sciences, Resources & Utilities, Services, Growth Markets, Cloud & Mobility, and Quality & Productivity. In addition, he is responsible for Global Delivery and Service Innovation. Pravin is also the Director of the Infosys Leadership Institute (ILI) globally. ILI is responsible for the selection, development, research and succession of senior and high-potential leaders. He has over 25 years of experience, working on engagements with clients, primarily in retail and financial services. Since joining Infosys in 1986, he has held a number of senior leadership roles such as Head of Infrastructure Management Services, Delivery Head for Europe, and Head of Retail, Consumer Packaged Goods, Logistics and Life Sciences. Pravin holds a degree in electrical engineering from Bangalore University, India.
Ms. Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw is the Chairman & Managing Director of Biocon Limited a biotechnology company based in Bangalore, India. Kiran is highly respected in the corporate world and has been named among TIME magazine's 100 most influential people in the world. Recently, Economic Times placed her at India Inc's top 10 most powerful women CEO for the year 2012. Her pioneering efforts in biotechnology have drawn global recognition both for Indian Industry and Biocon. She received a graduate honors degree in Zoology from Bangalore University (1973) and qualified as a Master Brewer from Ballarat University, Australia (1975). Kiran has also received many honorary Doctorates in recognition of her pre-eminent contributions to the field of biotechnology.
Retirement of David Boyles
In accordance with the retirement policy for the company's Board of Directors (attainment of 65 years of age for Independent Directors appointed to the Infosys Board prior to October 15, 2010), David L. Boyles, Independent Director, will retire from the Board effective January 17, 2014. David L. Boyles joined the Infosys Board in July 2005.
N. R. Narayana Murthy, Executive Chairman of the Board, said, "David has played an important role on the Board. His insights on Risk Management have benefitted the Company immensely and have helped us strengthen our approach to Risk Management. We thank David for his contribution to the Board and in particular to the Risk Management Committee, in his capacity as the Chair of the Committee. We will miss his knowledge and unique insights."
David L. Boyles thanked the Board and said, "I have had a rewarding association with Infosys over the past eight years. I would like to thank the Board of Directors for giving me an opportunity to be a part of the journey of this iconic company. I wish the company and its leaders the very best."
David L. Boyles has held senior leadership positions at large multinational corporations, including American Express, Bank of America and ANZ Banking Group. He retired from the ANZ and full-time corporate life in December 2003. David's most recent corporate position was that of Chief Operations Officer at ANZ Banking Group where he was responsible for Technology, Payments, Property, Strategic Sourcing and other shared services. He was also on the Board of ANZ Bank New Zealand and chaired the ANZ Group Operating Risks Executive Committee. Prior to ANZ, he was Senior Vice President, e-Commerce, at American Express. In this role, he was responsible for state-of-the-art online services and emerging technologies. His early roles with AMEXCO included Senior Vice President, Global Systems and Operations, Travellers Cheque Group. Earlier leadership positions include Downey Financial (Executive Vice President & Chief Operating Officer) and Bank of America (Senior Vice President, Consumer Markets). David has an MBA from Washington State University and an MA and BA (summa cum laude) in Psychology from UNC, Greeley and authored a book Maximising the Business Value of your Technology Investment (©2005, Infosys and Microsoft).
About Infosys Ltd
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
Visit http://www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY), with US$7.4 billion in annual revenues and 158,000+ employees, is Building Tomorrow's Enterprise® today.
Certain statements in this release concerning our future growth prospects are forward-looking statements, which involve a number of risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in such forward-looking statements. The risks and uncertainties relating to these statements include, but are not limited to, risks and uncertainties regarding fluctuations in earnings, fluctuations in foreign exchange rates, our ability to manage growth, intense competition in IT services including those factors which may affect our cost advantage, wage increases in India, our ability to attract and retain highly skilled professionals, time and cost overruns on fixed-price, fixed-time frame contracts, client concentration, restrictions on immigration, industry segment concentration, our ability to manage our international operations, reduced demand for technology in our key focus areas, disruptions in telecommunication networks or system failures, our ability to successfully complete and integrate potential acquisitions, liability for damages on our service contracts, the success of the companies in which Infosys has made strategic investments, withdrawal or expiration of governmental fiscal incentives, political instability and regional conflicts, legal restrictions on raising capital or acquiring companies outside India, and unauthorized use of our intellectual property and general economic conditions affecting our industry. Additional risks that could affect our future operating results are more fully described in our United States Securities and Exchange Commission filings including our Annual Report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2013 and on Form 6-K for the quarter ended September 30, 2013. These filings are available at http://www.sec.gov. Infosys may, from time to time, make additional written and oral forward-looking statements, including statements contained in the company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and our reports to shareholders. The company does not undertake to update any forward-looking statements that may be made from time to time by or on behalf of the company unless it is required by law.
Infosys Limited and subsidiaries
Unaudited Condensed Consolidated Balance Sheets as of
(Dollars in millions except share data)
December March 31, 31, 2013 2013 ASSETS Current assets Cash and cash equivalents $ 3,712 $4,021 Available-for-sale financial assets 418 320 Investment in certificates of deposit 106 - Trade receivables 1,447 1,305 Unbilled revenue 423 449 Derivative financial instruments - 19 Prepayments and other current assets 428 391 Total current assets 6,534 6,505 Non-current assets Property, plant and equipment 1,202 1,191 Goodwill 354 364 Intangible assets 60 68 Available-for-sale financial assets 203 72 Deferred income tax assets 98 94 Income tax assets 241 201 Other non-current assets 41 44 Total non-current assets 2,199 2,034 Total assets $8,733 $8,539 LIABILITIES AND EQUITY Current liabilities Derivative financial instruments $16 - Trade payables 29 35 Current income tax liabilities 318 245 Client deposits 7 6 Unearned revenue 142 152 Employee benefit obligations 148 113 Provisions 49 39 Other current liabilities 733 568 Total current liabilities 1,442 1,158 Non-current liabilities Deferred income tax liabilities 11 23 Other non-current liabilities 49 27 Total liabilities 1,502 1,208 Equity Share capital - `5 ($0.16) par value 600,000,000 equity shares authorized, issued and outstanding 571,402,566 each, net of 2,833,600 treasury shares each as of December 31, 2013 and March 31, 2013, respectively 64 64 Share premium 704 704 Retained earnings 8,405 7,666 Other components of equity (1,942) (1,103) Total equity attributable to equity holders of the company 7,231 7,331 Non-controlling interests - - Total equity 7,231 7,331 Total liabilities and equity $8,733 $8,539
Infosys Limited and subsidiaries
Unaudited Condensed Consolidated Statements of Comprehensive Income
(Dollars in millions except share and per equity share data)
Three Three Nine Nine months months months months ended ended ended ended December December December December 31, 2013 31, 2012 31, 2013 31, 2012 Revenues $2,100 $1,911 $6,157 $5,460 Cost of sales 1,341 1,203 3,974 3,376 Gross profit 759 708 2,183 2,084 Operating expenses: Selling and marketing expenses 104 99 327 277 Administrative expenses* 129 118 411 355 Total operating expenses 233 217 738 632 Operating profit 526 491 1,445 1,452 Other income, net 117 92 301 308 Profit before income taxes 643 583 1,746 1,760 Income tax expense 180 149 482 479 Net profit $463 $434 $1,264 $1,281 Other comprehensive income Items that will not be reclassified to profit or loss: Re-measurement of the net defined benefit liability/(asset) 4 - 10 - Items that may be reclassified subsequently to profit or loss: Fair value changes on available-for-sale financial asset, net of tax effect (10) - (14) - Exchange differences on translating foreign operations 91 (250) (844) (478) Total other comprehensive income $85 ($250) ($848) ($478) Total comprehensive income $548 $184 $416 $803 Profit attributable to: Owners of the company $463 $434 $1,264 $1,281 Non-controlling interests - - - - $463 $434 $1,264 $1,281 Total comprehensive income attributable to: Owners of the company $548 $184 $416 $803 Non-controlling interests - - - - $548 $184 $416 $803 Earnings per equity share Basic ($) 0.81 0.76 2.21 2.24 Diluted ($) 0.81 0.76 2.21 2.24 Weighted average equity shares used in computing earnings per equity share Basic 571,402,566 571,400,086 571,402,566 571,398,129 Diluted 571,402,566 571,400,417 571,402,566 571,399,018
(*) Administrative expenses for nine months ended December 31, 2013 include a charge of $ 35 million towards visa related matters.
1. The unaudited Condensed Consolidated Balance sheets and Condensed Consolidated Statements of Comprehensive Income for the three months and nine months ended December 31, 2013 have been taken on record at the Board meeting held on January 10, 2014
2. A Fact Sheet providing the operating metrics of the company can be downloaded from http://www.infosys.com
INR Press Release: http://multivu.prnewswire.com/mnr/prne/operations/INR-Press-Release.pdf
Sarah Vanita Gideon, India
Ken Montgomery, Golin Harris for Infosys, US
SYS-CON Media announced that Splunk, a provider of the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence, has launched an ad campaign on Big Data Journal. Splunk software and cloud services enable organizations to search, monitor, analyze and visualize machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. The ads focus on delivering ROI - how improved uptime delivered $6M in annual ROI, improving customer operations by mining large volumes of unstructured data, and how data tracking delivers uptime when it matters most.
Jan. 31, 2015 02:00 PM EST Reads: 3,881
DevOps Summit 2015 New York, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that it is now accepting Keynote Proposals. The widespread success of cloud computing is driving the DevOps revolution in enterprise IT. Now as never before, development teams must communicate and collaborate in a dynamic, 24/7/365 environment. There is no time to wait for long development cycles that produce software that is obsolete at launch. DevOps may be disruptive, but it is essential.
Jan. 31, 2015 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,682
Wearable devices have come of age. The primary applications of wearables so far have been "the Quantified Self" or the tracking of one's fitness and health status. We propose the evolution of wearables into social and emotional communication devices. Our BE(tm) sensor uses light to visualize the skin conductance response. Our sensors are very inexpensive and can be massively distributed to audiences or groups of any size, in order to gauge reactions to performances, video, or any kind of presentation. In her session at @ThingsExpo, Jocelyn Scheirer, CEO & Founder of Bionolux, will discuss ho...
Jan. 31, 2015 01:00 PM EST Reads: 2,045
“With easy-to-use SDKs for Atmel’s platforms, IoT developers can now reap the benefits of realtime communication, and bypass the security pitfalls and configuration complexities that put IoT deployments at risk,” said Todd Greene, founder & CEO of PubNub. PubNub will team with Atmel at CES 2015 to launch full SDK support for Atmel’s MCU, MPU, and Wireless SoC platforms. Atmel developers now have access to PubNub’s secure Publish/Subscribe messaging with guaranteed ¼ second latencies across PubNub’s 14 global points-of-presence. PubNub delivers secure communication through firewalls, proxy ser...
Jan. 31, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,776
We’re no longer looking to the future for the IoT wave. It’s no longer a distant dream but a reality that has arrived. It’s now time to make sure the industry is in alignment to meet the IoT growing pains – cooperate and collaborate as well as innovate. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jim Hunter, Chief Scientist & Technology Evangelist at Greenwave Systems, will examine the key ingredients to IoT success and identify solutions to challenges the industry is facing. The deep industry expertise behind this presentation will provide attendees with a leading edge view of rapidly emerging IoT oppor...
Jan. 31, 2015 12:45 PM EST Reads: 1,952
The 3rd International Internet of @ThingsExpo, co-located with the 16th International Cloud Expo - to be held June 9-11, 2015, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY - announces that its Call for Papers is now open. The Internet of Things (IoT) is the biggest idea since the creation of the Worldwide Web more than 20 years ago.
Jan. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 8,136
Connected devices and the Internet of Things are getting significant momentum in 2014. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Jim Hunter, Chief Scientist & Technology Evangelist at Greenwave Systems, examined three key elements that together will drive mass adoption of the IoT before the end of 2015. The first element is the recent advent of robust open source protocols (like AllJoyn and WebRTC) that facilitate M2M communication. The second is broad availability of flexible, cost-effective storage designed to handle the massive surge in back-end data in a world where timely analytics is e...
Jan. 31, 2015 12:00 PM EST Reads: 2,771
The Internet of Things will put IT to its ultimate test by creating infinite new opportunities to digitize products and services, generate and analyze new data to improve customer satisfaction, and discover new ways to gain a competitive advantage across nearly every industry. In order to help corporate business units to capitalize on the rapidly evolving IoT opportunities, IT must stand up to a new set of challenges. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jeff Kaplan, Managing Director of THINKstrategies, will examine why IT must finally fulfill its role in support of its SBUs or face a new round of...
Jan. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EST Reads: 2,826
"There is a natural synchronization between the business models, the IoT is there to support ,” explained Brendan O'Brien, Co-founder and Chief Architect of Aria Systems, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at the 15th International Cloud Expo®, held Nov 4–6, 2014, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Jan. 31, 2015 11:45 AM EST Reads: 3,691
The BPM world is going through some evolution or changes where traditional business process management solutions really have nowhere to go in terms of development of the road map. In this demo at 15th Cloud Expo, Kyle Hansen, Director of Professional Services at AgilePoint, shows AgilePoint’s unique approach to dealing with this market circumstance by developing a rapid application composition or development framework.
Jan. 31, 2015 11:30 AM EST Reads: 2,379
ARMONK, N.Y., Nov. 20, 2014 /PRNewswire/ -- IBM (NYSE: IBM) today announced that it is bringing a greater level of control, security and flexibility to cloud-based application development and delivery with a single-tenant version of Bluemix, IBM's platform-as-a-service. The new platform enables developers to build ap...
Jan. 31, 2015 11:15 AM EST Reads: 3,284
Building low-cost wearable devices can enhance the quality of our lives. In his session at Internet of @ThingsExpo, Sai Yamanoor, Embedded Software Engineer at Altschool, provided an example of putting together a small keychain within a $50 budget that educates the user about the air quality in their surroundings. He also provided examples such as building a wearable device that provides transit or recreational information. He then reviewed the resources available to build wearable devices at home including open source hardware, the raw materials required and the options available to power s...
Jan. 31, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 2,522
An entirely new security model is needed for the Internet of Things, or is it? Can we save some old and tested controls for this new and different environment? In his session at @ThingsExpo, New York's at the Javits Center, Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, reviewed hands-on lessons with IoT devices and reveal a new risk balance you might not expect. Davi Ottenheimer, EMC Senior Director of Trust, has more than nineteen years' experience managing global security operations and assessments, including a decade of leading incident response and digital forensics. He is co-author of t...
Jan. 31, 2015 11:00 AM EST Reads: 3,426
The Internet of Things promises to transform businesses (and lives), but navigating the business and technical path to success can be difficult to understand. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Sean Lorenz, Technical Product Manager for Xively at LogMeIn, demonstrated how to approach creating broadly successful connected customer solutions using real world business transformation studies including New England BioLabs and more.
Jan. 31, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 2,749
The Internet of Things is not new. Historically, smart businesses have used its basic concept of leveraging data to drive better decision making and have capitalized on those insights to realize additional revenue opportunities. So, what has changed to make the Internet of Things one of the hottest topics in tech? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Gray, Director, Embedded and Internet of Things, discussed the underlying factors that are driving the economics of intelligent systems. Discover how hardware commoditization, the ubiquitous nature of connectivity, and the emergence of Big Data a...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:45 AM EST Reads: 3,298
We certainly live in interesting technological times. And no more interesting than the current competing IoT standards for connectivity. Various standards bodies, approaches, and ecosystems are vying for mindshare and positioning for a competitive edge. It is clear that when the dust settles, we will have new protocols, evolved protocols, that will change the way we interact with devices and infrastructure. We will also have evolved web protocols, like HTTP/2, that will be changing the very core of our infrastructures. At the same time, we have old approaches made new again like micro-services...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:30 AM EST Reads: 2,601
Enthusiasm for the Internet of Things has reached an all-time high. In 2013 alone, venture capitalists spent more than $1 billion dollars investing in the IoT space. With "smart" appliances and devices, IoT covers wearable smart devices, cloud services to hardware companies. Nest, a Google company, detects temperatures inside homes and automatically adjusts it by tracking its user's habit. These technologies are quickly developing and with it come challenges such as bridging infrastructure gaps, abiding by privacy concerns and making the concept a reality. These challenges can't be addressed w...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 3,264
The Domain Name Service (DNS) is one of the most important components in networking infrastructure, enabling users and services to access applications by translating URLs (names) into IP addresses (numbers). Because every icon and URL and all embedded content on a website requires a DNS lookup loading complex sites necessitates hundreds of DNS queries. In addition, as more internet-enabled ‘Things' get connected, people will rely on DNS to name and find their fridges, toasters and toilets. According to a recent IDG Research Services Survey this rate of traffic will only grow. What's driving t...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 3,270
The Internet of Things is a misnomer. That implies that everything is on the Internet, and that simply should not be - especially for things that are blurring the line between medical devices that stimulate like a pacemaker and quantified self-sensors like a pedometer or pulse tracker. The mesh of things that we manage must be segmented into zones of trust for sensing data, transmitting data, receiving command and control administrative changes, and peer-to-peer mesh messaging. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Ryan Bagnulo, Solution Architect / Software Engineer at SOA Software, focused on desi...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,473
Today’s enterprise is being driven by disruptive competitive and human capital requirements to provide enterprise application access through not only desktops, but also mobile devices. To retrofit existing programs across all these devices using traditional programming methods is very costly and time consuming – often prohibitively so. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Jesse Shiah, CEO, President, and Co-Founder of AgilePoint Inc., discussed how you can create applications that run on all mobile devices as well as laptops and desktops using a visual drag-and-drop application – and eForms-buildi...
Jan. 31, 2015 10:00 AM EST Reads: 2,927