|By PR Newswire||
|October 4, 2013 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, October 4, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting Emerson Electric Co. (NYSE: EMR), Acuity Brands, Inc. (NYSE: AYI), TE Connectivity Ltd. (NYSE: TEL), Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: RVLT), and Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: DLB). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Emerson Electric Co. Research Report
On October 1, 2013, Emerson Electric Co. (Emerson) announced that its global business Emerson Process Management plan to use its leadership in wireless technology and measurement instrumentation to tap pervasive sensing market. Emerson informed that pervasive sensing enables refineries, chemical plants and other industrial facilities to get more and deeper data about all aspects of the enterprise, thus giving them even greater visibility to operate more safely, reliably and profitably. According to the Company's estimates, this pervasive sensing market will more than double the existing $16 billion traditional measurement market over the next 10 years. "Our customers are like anyone else - they want actionable information that can make their lives safer, more predictable, while reducing costs, risk and time," said Peter Zornio, Chief Strategic Officer at Emerson Process Management. "This goes beyond the control room and optimizing process performance. They want clarity and certainty of conditions for business-critical decision-making across all aspects of their operations. To achieve this, a more comprehensive network of sensors is needed and that's what pervasive sensing delivers." The Full Research Report on Emerson Electric Co. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/c8ce_EMR]
Acuity Brands, Inc. Research Report
On September 24, 2013, Acuity Brands Inc. (Acuity Brands) announced the expansion of its P Series LED Downlights Modules from its business segment Lithonia Lighting. According to the Company, the Downlights family now includes 4-inch, 5-inch and 6-inch LED modules that deliver an expected service life of 46 years for a wide range of applications. Acuity Brands informed thatD,Michael Bruce, Lithonia Lighting Senior Value Stream Manager, Residential Downlighting and Track said, "Traditional sources did not allow light output as high as a 65-watt incandescent from a 4-inch IC residential fixture, but the P Series accomplishes that while maintaining the key features of the original family: superior performance via easy installation, energy efficiency, long life and widely compatible dimming." The Full Research Report on Acuity Brands, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/5923_AYI]
TE Connectivity Ltd. Research Report
On September 25, 2013, TE Connectivity Ltd. (TE Connectivity) announced it has been included to the Dow Jones Sustainability North America Index for a second consecutive year. Tom Lynch, Chairman and CEO of TE Connectivity said, "We are pleased to be included in the Dow Jones Sustainability Index North America again. This recognition reflects on our corporate responsibility program and the positive impact it has on our customers, shareholders, communities and employees." TE Connectivity informed that the TE Responsibility Advantage, the Company's corporate responsibility program, supports and expands TE Connectivity's environmental, social and governance efforts. The Full Research Report on TE Connectivity Ltd. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/5645_TEL]
Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. Research Report
On October 1, 2013, Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. (Revolution Lighting Technologies) announced a business update following President and CFO Charlie Schafer's presentation at Craig-Hallum's 4th Annual Alpha Select Conference held on September 26, 2013 in New York City. Among other key highlights in his presentation, Schafer informed that for period 2014 to 2016 he anticipates organic growth of greater than 50% and adjusted EBITDA margins of 15% or greater. For H2 2013, he expects pro forma revenue of approximately $17 million. Schafer commented, "We expanded our distribution network and completed the acquisition of Relume Technologies, which broadened our product portfolio, and strengthened our engineering and management capabilities. We are now well-positioned for the anticipated growth to come in 2014 and beyond." The Full Research Report on Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/e004_RVLT]
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. Research Report
On September 16, 2013, Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (Dolby Laboratories) announced that Real Image Media Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (Real Image) has agreed to purchase a minimum of 50 Dolby® Atmos™ cinema processors and plans to install them within the South Asia region. Mr. Michael Bergeron, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Sales and Field Operations, Dolby Laboratories said, "Once these screens are installed, nearly 100 Dolby Atmos screens will have been installed in India alone, expanding our ability to deliver audiences across the region the most lifelike and realistic cinema sound experience possible." The Companies also announced that Real Image will be purchasing more than 200 additional Dolby Atmos Cinema Processor CP850 units which will be installed across several leading cinema screens across South Asia. The Full Research Report on Dolby Laboratories, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/2fdb_DLB]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Namrata Maheshwari, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider represented by Namrata Maheshwari, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Analysts' Corner
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Cloud Expo: APIs for Mobile App Development: A Soup to Nuts Analysis
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Cloud Expo Platinum Plus Sponsor HGST and Gold Sponsor Verizon Team Up
- Enterprise Mobility, Business Executives and Mobility Vendors
- Cisco Pioneers Real-Time Application Delivery in Global Data Centers and Clouds to Enable Greater Business Agility
- Solving BYOD Challenges with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Why Windows Server 2012 R2: Step-by-Step Workplace Join
- Where the Physical Meets the Digital - GIS and Enterprise Mobility
- Email Is 40 Years Old, Is It Dead Yet?
- Enterprise Mobility and Network Centric Management Strategies
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- WebRTC Summit Sponsorship Opportunities Announced
- DoubleDutch Raises $10M Series C From Bessemer Venture Partners, FLOODGATE and More
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- A Comparison of the Programming APIs Available in SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Accelerate Mobile & Web Application Development with Linked Data Services
- Can Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Improve BYOD Security Issues?
- VoxImplant Launches Features for WebRTC-enabled Browsers
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Should RIM BlackBerries Be Rented?
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Trump's Apprentice Runner-Up Rebecca Jarvis Has $150,000 Job Offer From SYS-CON Media
- "Mobile Web 2.0" – How Web 2.0 Impacts Mobility & Digital Convergence
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ringback Tones
- Microsoft and Sprint Collaborate on Mobile Search
- Mobile Music Gets Boost From New W600 "Walkman Phone"
- i-Technology Blog: Zero-Cost Telephony, the 6-Ton Elephant in the Telco Room
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open