|By PR Newswire||
|October 2, 2013 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, October 2, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Today, Investors' Reports announced new research reports highlighting Qualcomm Incorporated (NASDAQ: QCOM), Ericsson (NASDAQ: ERIC), Motorola Solutions, Inc. (NYSE: MSI), Ciena Corporation (NASDAQ: CIEN), and Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. (NYSE: ALU). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
Qualcomm Incorporated Research Report
On September 24, 2013, Qualcomm Incorporated (Qualcomm) announced in collaboration with The Coca-Cola Company, DEKA R&D, IBM, Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) Group, McCann Health, NRG Energy, Inc. (NRG), and UPS. According to Qualcomm, their collaboration is for the EKOCENTER, a kiosk designed to improve the well-being of communities in 20 countries by the end of 2015. The Company stated that each EKOCENTER will offer a locally customized mix of products, services and resources that may include safe drinking water, sustainable energy, wireless communications, refrigerated vaccination storage, health education, and other functionality to jump-start entrepreneurship opportunities and community development. Muhtar Kent, Chairman and CEO of The Coca-Cola Company, said, "Through EKOCENTER we have the ability to change lives by offering access to safe drinking water and other needed resources, all while empowering local entrepreneurs." The Full Research Report on Qualcomm Incorporated - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-09-30/QCOM]
Ericsson Research Report
On September 25, 2013, Ericsson announced that it has been selected by the telecom operator Batelco as the only supplier for Batelco's LTE and WCDMA expansion plans in Bahrain. Rashid Abdulla, CEO, Batelco, stated, "Consumers will benefit from the upgraded mobile broadband network and have access to the internet at speeds of up to 150 megabits per second. We are confident that with Ericsson's innovative technology, we will provide the best user experience for our subscribers." Anders Lindblad, President of Ericsson Region Middle East, continued, "The successful partnership between Batelco and Ericsson started more than two decades ago. Batelco continues to expand their network for exponential data growth, and we have once again been trusted to help them deliver a superior mobile-broadband experience to their subscribers." Ericsson stated that as a part of this expansion contract, it will install LTE base stations in the new areas and upgrade the Evolved Packet Core network. The Full Research Report on Ericsson - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-09-30/ERIC]
Motorola Solutions, Inc. Research Report
On September 25, 2013, Motorola Solutions, Inc. (Motorola Solutions) announced that it has launched five new MOTOTRBO two-way radios for professional and commercial users to further widen the existing portfolio of digital radios. According to the Company, the new products provide increased choice to users from across key markets such as manufacturing, retail, hospitality, private security and services with a range of price points, functionalities and form factors to meet their needs. According to Motorola, the new products are as follows: DP1400 hand portable radio, the new mobile radios DM1400 and DM1600, DM2600 and DP3441. Tim Clark, PCR Product Director, Europe and Africa, Motorola Solutions, said, "Motorola Solutions has expanded its MOTOTRBO™ digital professional two-way radio portfolio to satisfy the diverse capability and budget requirements of our customers across the European and African markets. Motorola is leading the rapidly accelerating adoption of digital technology in key verticals such as manufacturing, retail, transport and logistics, hospitality, utilities and security. We remain committed to continual innovation of our two-way radio solutions to help our customers to be their best in the moments that matter." The Full Research Report on Motorola Solutions, Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-09-30/MSI]
Ciena Corporation Research Report
On September 17, 2013, Ciena Corporation (Ciena) announced that Fibertech Networks has successfully deployed Ciena's 6500 Packet-Optical Platform and Service Delivery Switches. Ciena stated that its Packet-Optical Platform and Service Delivery Switches has enabled Fibertech to provide high-capacity 100GbE Ethernet-based services and applications to service provider customers, large enterprises, and facilities in the higher education, healthcare, and government verticals. Earl Ipsaro, Vice President of Engineering at Fibertech, commented, "Providing this large amount of data to the end user demonstrates our ability to implement and support the ever-growing bandwidth needs of our customers. By deploying Ciena's packet-optical and packet networking solutions we can continue to leverage our fiber infrastructure and expand out to cost-effectively reach more businesses." The Full Research Report on Ciena Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-09-30/CIEN]
Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. Research Report
On September 24, 2013, Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. (Alcatel-Lucent) announced that it will deploy an IP-based mobile backhaul network to support LTE-Advanced services for SK Telecom - Korea's largest mobile operator. Chi Il Yoo, Head of Alcatel-Lucent Korea, stated, "With this deployment by SK Telecom we are once again demonstrating Alcatel-Lucent's significant momentum in the IP business which we have targeted in our recently announced 'Shift Plan' as the market area with significant future growth opportunities for our company. Alcatel-Lucent has been deploying all-IP networks throughout Korea. Based on the successful deployment of those IP projects, we are committed to supplying our core router solution to the major service providers. And with this award, we are strengthening and expanding our position in IP-related areas such as Data Center, Cloud, Network Function Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking in local markets." The Full Research Report on Alcatel-Lucent, S.A. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.InvestorsReports.com/report/2013-09-30/ALU]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by Namrata Maheshwari, a CFA charterholder. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider represented by Namrata Maheshwari, CFA, has only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are registered trademarks owned by CFA Institute.
SOURCE Investors' Reports
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Cloud Expo Platinum Plus Sponsor HGST and Gold Sponsor Verizon Team Up
- Enterprise Mobility, Business Executives and Mobility Vendors
- Cisco Pioneers Real-Time Application Delivery in Global Data Centers and Clouds to Enable Greater Business Agility
- Solving BYOD Challenges with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Why Windows Server 2012 R2: Step-by-Step Workplace Join
- Where the Physical Meets the Digital - GIS and Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Mobility and Network Centric Management Strategies
- The Race for Sensors to Supply Big Data and Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Mobility Is a Component of Digital Transformation
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- DoubleDutch Raises $10M Series C From Bessemer Venture Partners, FLOODGATE and More
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- A Comparison of the Programming APIs Available in SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Accelerate Mobile & Web Application Development with Linked Data Services
- Can Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Improve BYOD Security Issues?
- VoxImplant Launches Features for WebRTC-enabled Browsers
- Getting Ready for the Future of Technology
- Toshiba's VIPedge Cloud-based Business Telephone Solution Available to National Accounts via Authorized Dealer Network
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Should RIM BlackBerries Be Rented?
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Trump's Apprentice Runner-Up Rebecca Jarvis Has $150,000 Job Offer From SYS-CON Media
- "Mobile Web 2.0" – How Web 2.0 Impacts Mobility & Digital Convergence
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ringback Tones
- Microsoft and Sprint Collaborate on Mobile Search
- Mobile Music Gets Boost From New W600 "Walkman Phone"
- i-Technology Blog: Zero-Cost Telephony, the 6-Ton Elephant in the Telco Room
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open