|By PR Newswire||
|August 22, 2013 08:01 AM EDT||
NEW YORK, August 22, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Editor Note: For more information about this release, please scroll to bottom.
Today, Analysts' Corner announced new research reports highlighting NetEase Inc. (NASDAQ: NTES), Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (NASDAQ: CTSH), Perfect World Co., Ltd. (ADR) (NASDAQ: PWRD), OpenText Corporation (NASDAQ: OTEX) and KongZhong Corporation (ADR) (NASDAQ: KONG). Today's readers may access these reports free of charge - including full price targets, industry analysis and analyst ratings - via the links below.
NetEase Inc. Research Report
On August 19, 2013, NetEase Inc. (NetEase) and China Telecom Corporation Limited (China Telecom) announced that they have established a joint venture which will launch "YiChat," a proprietary social instant messaging application for smartphones. According to NetEase, YiChat differentiates itself from other social instant messaging applications through the integration of various unique technologies, including allowing users to send free text and voice messages without the need to be installed on the receiving devices. Further, the Company stated that YiChat offers proprietary environmental noise reduction technology, high-quality photo messaging, and various original stickers, and emoticon designs. The Full Research Report on NetEase Inc. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/d59f_NTES]
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. Research Report
On August 14, 2013, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (Cognizant) announced that it has been selected by CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield (CareFirst) to support the insurer's efforts to leverage mobile technology for its 3.3 million members. According to Cognizant, it will work with CareFirst to establish a direct connection with its members and provide them with quick, secure, and convenient ways to manage their health coverage, access information about physicians and claims, and obtain details about benefits, through smartphones and tablets. Cognizant stated that it will use its Mobility Testing Lab in Phoenix, AZ for on-demand, cloud-based testing of the mobile applications across multiple devices and carriers, which is expected to help CareFirst save time and infrastructure maintenance costs. The Full Research Report on Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/b58c_CTSH]
Perfect World Co., Ltd. (ADR) Research Report
On August 19, 2013, Perfect World Co., Ltd. (ADR) (Perfect World) reported its financial results for Q2 2013. The Company's total revenues increased 13.5% QoQ and 4.7% YoY to RMB708.5 million (or $115.4 million). Net income attributable to the Company's shareholders was RMB 80.7 million (or $13.2 million) compared with RMB158.2 million in Q2 2012. Diluted earnings per American Depositary Share (ADS) were RMB1.65 (or $0.27) in Q2 2013, compared with RMB 3.25 in Q2 2012. Commenting on the results, Robert Xiao, CEO of Perfect World, said, "Our strong second quarter performance was mainly driven by the successful launches of two of our new games, namely 'Saint Seiya Online,' a 3D comic-based MMORPG launched in China in mid-May, and 'Neverwinter,' a widely acclaimed MMORPG launched in North America and Europe at the end of April. In addition, we also launched a number of web and mobile games during the quarter and are working on more varied titles which will further diversify our deep game pipeline." The Full Research Report on Perfect World Co., Ltd. (ADR) - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/1c89_PWRD]
OpenText Corporation Research Report
On August 16, 2013, OpenText Corporation (OpenText) announced that it has acquired Cordys, a BPM (business process management) software provider. Commenting on the acquisition, OpenText CEO Mark J. Barrenechea, said, "The acquisition of Cordys will enable OpenText to offer the strongest process and case management platform in the business. It means that we are now able to offer the broadest set of BPM technologies, including a 100% native cloud-based BPM platform and PaaS solution, cloud orchestration, integration ESB, rules engine, business activity monitoring, social and mobile interfaces, and an application development environment all from a single vendor and single platform." OpenText also said that the acquisition enables the Company to leverage indirect market channels like ISVs, SIs, and MSPs, who will find the new BPM features and SaaS and PaaS deployment options to be an attractive platform for creating process automation solutions for their customers. The Full Research Report on OpenText Corporation - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/8d15_OTEX]
KongZhong Corporation (ADR) Research Report
On August 19, 2013, KongZhong Corporation (ADR) (KongZhong) reported its financial results for Q2 2013. The Company's total revenues declined 12.8% YoY and 9.1% QoQ to $43.6 million. Net income was $6.5 million or diluted income per ADS of $0.15 in Q2 2013, compared to net income of $7.9 million or diluted income per ADS of $0.18 in Q2 2012. Commenting on the results, KhongZhong Chairman and CEO Leilei Wang, said, "Second quarter operating results came in line with our expectations. In the third quarter, we will invest significantly in the promotion of a new content update for World of Tanks and begin building marketing activities around the upcoming beta tests for Guild Wars 2, World of Warplanes and Master of the Meteor Blades. Additionally, we will ramp up our marketing spend around our self-developed smartphone games, with around 8 new games to be commercially launched or entering beta testing in the 2nd half of this year." The Full Research Report on KongZhong Corporation (ADR) - including full detailed breakdown, analyst ratings and price targets - is available to download free of charge at: [http://www.analystscorner.com/r/full_research_report/8440_KONG]
- This is not company news. We are an independent source and our views do not reflect the companies mentioned.
- Information in this release is fact checked and produced on a best efforts basis and reviewed by a CFA. However, we are only human and are prone to make mistakes. If you notice any errors or omissions, please notify us below.
- This information is submitted as a net-positive to companies mentioned, to increase awareness for mentioned companies to our subscriber base and the investing public.
- If you wish to have your company covered in more detail by our team, or wish to learn more about our services, please contact us at pubco@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- For any urgent concerns or inquiries, please contact us at compliance@EquityNewsNetwork.com.
- Are you a public company? Would you like to see similar coverage on your company? Send us a full investors' package to research@EquityNewsNetwork.com for consideration.
Content is researched, written and reviewed on a best-effort basis. This document, article or report is prepared and authored by Equity News Network. An outsourced research services provider has, through Chartered Financial Analysts, only reviewed the information provided by Equity News Network in this article or report according to the Procedures outlined by Equity News Network. Equity News Network is not entitled to veto or interfere in the application of such procedures by the outsourced provider to the articles, documents or reports, as the case may be.
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE
Equity News Network makes no warranty, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy or completeness or fitness for a purpose (investment or otherwise), of the information provided in this document. This information is not to be construed as personal financial advice. Readers are encouraged to consult their personal financial advisor before making any decisions to buy, sell or hold any securities mentioned herein.
NO WARRANTY OR LIABILITY ASSUMED
Equity News Network is not responsible for any error which may be occasioned at the time of printing of this document or any error, mistake or shortcoming. No liability is accepted by Equity News Network whatsoever for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the use of this document. Equity News Network expressly disclaims any fiduciary responsibility or liability for any consequences, financial or otherwise arising from any reliance placed on the information in this document. Equity News Network does not (1) guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or correct sequencing of the information, or (2) warrant any results from use of the information. The included information is subject to change without notice.
SOURCE Analysts' Corner
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Cloud Expo: APIs for Mobile App Development: A Soup to Nuts Analysis
- Cloud Expo Platinum Plus Sponsor HGST and Gold Sponsor Verizon Team Up
- Cisco's New Collaboration Solutions To Support WebRTC
- Enterprise Mobility, Business Executives and Mobility Vendors
- Cisco Pioneers Real-Time Application Delivery in Global Data Centers and Clouds to Enable Greater Business Agility
- Solving BYOD Challenges with Windows Server 2012 R2
- Why Windows Server 2012 R2: Step-by-Step Workplace Join
- Email Is 40 Years Old, Is It Dead Yet?
- Where the Physical Meets the Digital - GIS and Enterprise Mobility
- Enterprise Mobility and Network Centric Management Strategies
- Financial Results, New Appointments, and General Meetings - Research Report on Red Hat, Yelp, Sierra Wireless, Infinera, and Bitauto
- Five Technology Trends That Require Scrutiny
- User Accounts Are Only the Tip of the Iceberg
- Twilio Announces Business Critical Apps in the Cloud
- DoubleDutch Raises $10M Series C From Bessemer Venture Partners, FLOODGATE and More
- WebRTC Summit Sponsorship Opportunities Announced
- Mobilizing Business Data: The Holy Grail of Enterprise Mobility
- A Comparison of the Programming APIs Available in SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
- What Doesn't Kill You Makes You...Smarter
- Accelerate Mobile & Web Application Development with Linked Data Services
- Can Virtual Desktop Infrastructure Improve BYOD Security Issues?
- VoxImplant Launches Features for WebRTC-enabled Browsers
- Where Are RIA Technologies Headed in 2008?
- Dolphin Announces Open API With Over 50 Add-ons Including Dropbox and Wikipedia
- Should RIM BlackBerries Be Rented?
- Has the Technology Bounceback Begun?
- Trump's Apprentice Runner-Up Rebecca Jarvis Has $150,000 Job Offer From SYS-CON Media
- "Mobile Web 2.0" – How Web 2.0 Impacts Mobility & Digital Convergence
- Cloud People: A Who's Who of Cloud Computing
- Ringback Tones
- Microsoft and Sprint Collaborate on Mobile Search
- Mobile Music Gets Boost From New W600 "Walkman Phone"
- i-Technology Blog: Zero-Cost Telephony, the 6-Ton Elephant in the Telco Room
- Cloud Expo New York Call for Papers Now Open