|By Business Wire||
|February 8, 2013 05:12 AM EST||
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwmpdz/global_satellite) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Global Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market Analysis: Global Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market The Beginning of Ka-Band Impact" to their offering.
VSAT stands for Very Small Aperture Terminal, and refers to the physical size of the reflector antenna. However, the term VSAT is also loosely used to describe any fixed satellite terminal that provides one-way or two-way communications. The actual size of the antenna is dependent upon factors such as the frequency of operation, strength of satellite transmission, and its use as either a one-way or two-way terminal.
- The global satellite enterprise VSAT market is growing considerably faster than its major industry competitorstraditional telecom wireless and wireline networks, and mobile satellite L-Band solutions.
- Most of the major vertical markets for this industry are seeing revenue growth; but maritime, oil and gas, and cellular backhaul are seeing the most rapid growth. However, this growth is often regionalized; it is not across the board.
- The North American and European markets are very mature and maintain a predominately replacement growth rate, while the other world regions are growing at a rapid rate.
- Ka-Band High Throughput Satellites (HTSs) will greatly impact this market as unprecedented levels of bandwidth are coming online for the VSAT industry, globally, and throughout the forecast period.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer
- How will the glut of Ka-Band satellite bandwidth coming online for the satellite industry impact the satellite enterprise VSAT market?
- What regions will grow the fastest during the forecast period?
- Which vertical markets will drive market growth in the global satellite enterprise VSAT market?
- How will VSAT providers compete against wireline and wireless networks?
- How will VSAT providers compete with mobile satellite providers?
- What will the global VSAT market look like in 2018?
Key Topics Covered:
Satellite Enterprise VSAT Market
- External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
- Forecasts and Trends
- Market Share and Competitive Analysis
The Last Word (Conclusions and Implications)
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gwmpdz/global_satellite
Source: Frost & Sullivan
Dec. 7, 2016 10:30 PM EST Reads: 817
Dec. 7, 2016 10:00 PM EST Reads: 1,187
Dec. 7, 2016 08:15 PM EST Reads: 2,207
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 930
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 1,753
Dec. 7, 2016 05:15 PM EST Reads: 270
Dec. 7, 2016 04:30 PM EST Reads: 1,679
Dec. 7, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 380
Dec. 7, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 2,265
Dec. 7, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 1,787
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 944
Dec. 7, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 4,321
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 2,202
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 3,392
Dec. 7, 2016 02:15 PM EST Reads: 1,122
Dec. 7, 2016 01:45 PM EST Reads: 1,127
Dec. 7, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 853
Dec. 7, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 652
Dec. 7, 2016 12:30 PM EST Reads: 761
Dec. 7, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,137