|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 09:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Mobile network operators are facing unprecedented competition driven by Over-the-Top (OTT) players, Google, and the evolving ecosystem including inexpensive voice and data bearer services. The Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement subscription service provides the mobile network operator with key information to identify and understand: - What Value-added Services (VAS) to deploy to generate new revenue streams, enhance profitability, and differentiate versus the competition- How to position the network for success in a post-LTE world including network optimization, BSS/OSS, services integration and orchestration, and more- What key commerce, content, communications and applications to gain customer stickiness and intimacy, leading to more loyal and profitable customers- How to leverage existing assets for new revenue streams including subscriber data, carrier API extension, management of third-parties and their solutions, and more
Target AudienceMobile network operators
Table of ContentsCurrent reports included in the service are:
- Wi-Fi Direct Solutions and Applications
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Social Local Mobile (SoLoMo) Game-Play Behavior in Free2Play, Virtual Goods & Hybrid Ecosystem
- Market Opportunity: Social + LTE + Commerce
- Strategic Alliances in the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Ecosystem
- Wi-Fi Direct: Market View of Product Categories, Products, and Vendors
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications
- Market Opportunity: Wi-Fi Direct
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Market Opportunity: Super WiFi
- Cloud Telephony: Technology and Market Analysis & Forecast 2012-2017
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Why BYOT is More Important than BYOD
- SoLoMo Gaming in 3G, LTE, Cloud, and HTML5 Ecosystem: Market Analysis & Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- The Future of App Stores
- The ROI of Video in an LTE World
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- M2M Solutions: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market, Industry Verticals, Business Strategy and Planning
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2012 - 2017
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Google vs. Carriers: SWOT Analysis and Future of Telecom and Commerce
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Telecom Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- The Evolution of Google: Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Bar Code Marketing: Challenges, Opportunities, Global Outlook 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities - 2nd Edition
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition
- Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Future Direction of the Android Platform
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fifth Edition
- Network Operator Monetization Strategies: Leveraging New Sources of Revenue
- Smartphones: New User Paradigms and Behaviors
- Next Generation Mobile Commerce: Beyond Cell Phones
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Europe - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: North America - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- SIP Trunking: Next Generation Call Processing Drives Lower Cost Communications
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- M2M and Connected Vehicles
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Indoor Location Solutions and Services: Challenges, Opportunities & Market Outlook
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Market Opportunity: Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- Where is the Money in Near Field Communications?
- Market Opportunity: Location-based Services (LBS) Mediation and Federation
- Mobile Local Search Market
- Market Analysis and Benefit Realization Management (BRM) Solutions
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Markets: Challenges, Opportunities, and Market Forecast to 2016
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Monetizing the NGN Investment: Market Prospects and Business Case for IMS and SDP based Applications
- 5G: The NanoCore
- Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
- Hybrid TV and Over the Top TV Status Report
- Local Search Meets Social Search
Subscribers will also receive Carrier Competitive Analysis for major mobile network operators. This analysis includes the following:
- Pricing (price wars)- Growth prospects (where and how)- Revenue, margins, and profitability expectations- MNVO future expectations- Applications (P2A, P2P, and A2A/M2M)- IP/patent review- Acquisition targets- Key suppliers
Additional reports coming in 1Q 2013 (partial list of annual reports):
- End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition
- LMR and LTE in Industry Verticals
- Mobile Social TV: Opportunities for Social Networking, Advertising, and Commerce
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Free to End-user (FTEU) Services
- Mobile Network Operator Role in Personal Cloud Services
- Mobile and Wireless Network Operator Growth Expectations
- New Business Models for Mobile Network Operators
- Future of Mobile Cellular Communications
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,053
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,085
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,953
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 304
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 273
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and G...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,853
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,182
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,805
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 2, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,072
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,827
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 201
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,463
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 407
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 1,599
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,906
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,033
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 512
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, discussed key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the age ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,076
The Internet of Things (IoT) promises to simplify and streamline our lives by automating routine tasks that distract us from our goals. This promise is based on the ubiquitous deployment of smart, connected devices that link everything from industrial control systems to automobiles to refrigerators. Unfortunately, comparatively few of the devices currently deployed have been developed with an eye toward security, and as the DDoS attacks of late October 2016 have demonstrated, this oversight can ...
Dec. 2, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 583
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 2, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 718