|By PR Newswire||
|January 10, 2013 09:13 AM EST||
NEW YORK, Jan. 10, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:
Mobile network operators are facing unprecedented competition driven by Over-the-Top (OTT) players, Google, and the evolving ecosystem including inexpensive voice and data bearer services. The Mobile Network Operator Revenue Improvement and Profitability Enhancement subscription service provides the mobile network operator with key information to identify and understand: - What Value-added Services (VAS) to deploy to generate new revenue streams, enhance profitability, and differentiate versus the competition- How to position the network for success in a post-LTE world including network optimization, BSS/OSS, services integration and orchestration, and more- What key commerce, content, communications and applications to gain customer stickiness and intimacy, leading to more loyal and profitable customers- How to leverage existing assets for new revenue streams including subscriber data, carrier API extension, management of third-parties and their solutions, and more
Target AudienceMobile network operators
Table of ContentsCurrent reports included in the service are:
- Wi-Fi Direct Solutions and Applications
- Wireless Security Market in LTE Networks 2013-2018
- Social Local Mobile (SoLoMo) Game-Play Behavior in Free2Play, Virtual Goods & Hybrid Ecosystem
- Market Opportunity: Social + LTE + Commerce
- Strategic Alliances in the Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Ecosystem
- Wi-Fi Direct: Market View of Product Categories, Products, and Vendors
- HTML5 Solutions and Applications
- Market Opportunity: Wi-Fi Direct
- Hybrid Mobile-Cloud Computing: Driving the Future of Enterprise Mobility
- Machine to Machine (M2M) Applications in the Cloud
- Market Opportunity: Super WiFi
- Cloud Telephony: Technology and Market Analysis & Forecast 2012-2017
- Mobile Marketing & Advertising 2013: Challenges and Opportunities
- Carrier WiFi and Small Cells in LTE & Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Why BYOT is More Important than BYOD
- SoLoMo Gaming in 3G, LTE, Cloud, and HTML5 Ecosystem: Market Analysis & Forecast 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Gaming Piracy: Market Analysis, Initiatives and Solutions to Defeat Game Piracy in 3G, LTE and the Cloud Ecosystem
- The Future of App Stores
- The ROI of Video in an LTE World
- Augmented Reality: Global Market Analysis and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- M2M Solutions: Global Market Analysis and Forecasts 2012 - 2017
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Market, Industry Verticals, Business Strategy and Planning
- SoMoClo: The Convergence of Social, Mobile, and Cloud Solutions and Applications
- Cloud Application Marketplace 2012 - 2017
- Big Data in ICT and Telecom: Transforming Industry Verticals 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Security and Privacy in 3G & LTE: Strategies, Solutions and Market Forecast Analysis 2012-2017
- Google vs. Carriers: SWOT Analysis and Future of Telecom and Commerce
- Subscriber Data Management (SDM) with LTE and Beyond: Market Opportunities and Forecast 2012 - 2017
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) Challenges and Opportunities in Multi-Application Environment
- Telecom Network APIs 2012 - 2016
- The Evolution of Google: Communications, Content, Commerce and Applications 2012 - 2017
- Mobile Bar Code Marketing: Challenges, Opportunities, Global Outlook 2012-2017
- Mobile Commerce Carrier Strategies
- Computing, Content, Applications, and Commerce in the Cloud: Legacy Network Operator Threats and Opportunities
- Mobile VAS Markets, Applications, and Opportunities - 2nd Edition
- Mobile Commerce in the Cloud: The Impact of Cloud-based Operations on Mobile Business Models and Operations
- Self Organizing Networks (SON): Challenges and Market Opportunities for LTE and Beyond, Second Edition
- Mobile Location Commerce 2012 - 2017
- LTE Operator Strategies: Key Drivers, Deployment Strategies, CAPEX, OPEX, Price Plans, ARPUs and Service Revenues 2012 - 2016
- IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) : The Market for Applications & Services 2012-2017
- State of the Cloud: Analysis of Cloud Services, Companies, and Applications
- Future Direction of the Android Platform
- Mobile Applications and Widgets: Portable Applications on Mobile Platforms, Fifth Edition
- Network Operator Monetization Strategies: Leveraging New Sources of Revenue
- Smartphones: New User Paradigms and Behaviors
- Next Generation Mobile Commerce: Beyond Cell Phones
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: Europe - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- Mobile Applications Stores 2012: North America - Market Analysis and Business Assessment
- SIP Trunking: Next Generation Call Processing Drives Lower Cost Communications
- End-to-End M2M, Fifth Edition
- M2M and Connected Vehicles
- LTE Strategy 2012 - 2017
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Phone Augmented Reality
- Indoor Location Solutions and Services: Challenges, Opportunities & Market Outlook
- Market Opportunity: Call Continuity in Voice over LTE (VoLTE)
- Market Opportunity: mVoIP + Social + Presence
- Market Opportunity: Free VoIP over Wireless vs. VoLTE
- Where is the Money in Near Field Communications?
- Market Opportunity: Location-based Services (LBS) Mediation and Federation
- Mobile Local Search Market
- Market Analysis and Benefit Realization Management (BRM) Solutions
- Near Field Communications (NFC) Markets: Challenges, Opportunities, and Market Forecast to 2016
- Next Generation Network Application Market Outlook and Business Drivers
- Unified Communications (UC) over IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS): Solutions and Market/Business Analysis
- Monetizing the NGN Investment: Market Prospects and Business Case for IMS and SDP based Applications
- 5G: The NanoCore
- Mobile Proximity and Location Based Advertising within Reach
- Hybrid TV and Over the Top TV Status Report
- Local Search Meets Social Search
Subscribers will also receive Carrier Competitive Analysis for major mobile network operators. This analysis includes the following:
- Pricing (price wars)- Growth prospects (where and how)- Revenue, margins, and profitability expectations- MNVO future expectations- Applications (P2A, P2P, and A2A/M2M)- IP/patent review- Acquisition targets- Key suppliers
Additional reports coming in 1Q 2013 (partial list of annual reports):
- End-to-End M2M Sixth Edition
- LMR and LTE in Industry Verticals
- Mobile Social TV: Opportunities for Social Networking, Advertising, and Commerce
- Market Opportunity: Mobile Free to End-user (FTEU) Services
- Mobile Network Operator Role in Personal Cloud Services
- Mobile and Wireless Network Operator Growth Expectations
- New Business Models for Mobile Network Operators
- Future of Mobile Cellular Communications
Email: [email protected]
Intl: +1 805-652-2626
As enterprises work to take advantage of Big Data technologies, they frequently become distracted by product-level decisions. In most new Big Data builds this approach is completely counter-productive: it presupposes tools that may not be a fit for development teams, forces IT to take on the burden of evaluating and maintaining unfamiliar technology, and represents a major up-front expense. In his session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Andrew Warfield, CTO and Co-Founder of Coho Data, will dis...
Feb. 6, 2016 07:15 PM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Fusion, a leading provider of cloud services, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Fusion, a leading provider of integrated cloud solutions to small, medium and large businesses, is the industry's single source for the cloud. Fusion's advanced, proprietary cloud service platform enables the integration of leading edge solutions in the cloud, including clou...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 703
With the Apple Watch making its way onto wrists all over the world, it’s only a matter of time before it becomes a staple in the workplace. In fact, Forrester reported that 68 percent of technology and business decision-makers characterize wearables as a top priority for 2015. Recognizing their business value early on, FinancialForce.com was the first to bring ERP to wearables, helping streamline communication across front and back office functions. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Kevin Roberts...
Feb. 6, 2016 03:15 PM EST Reads: 320
SYS-CON Events announced today that Commvault, a global leader in enterprise data protection and information management, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7–9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, and the 19th International Cloud Expo, which will take place on November 1–3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA. Commvault is a leading provider of data protection and information management...
Feb. 6, 2016 02:30 PM EST Reads: 348
SYS-CON Events announced today that Alert Logic, Inc., the leading provider of Security-as-a-Service solutions for the cloud, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. Alert Logic, Inc., provides Security-as-a-Service for on-premises, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures, delivering deep security insight and continuous protection for customers at a lower cost than traditional security solutions. Ful...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 336
SYS-CON Events announced today that VAI, a leading ERP software provider, will exhibit at SYS-CON's 18th International Cloud Expo®, which will take place on June 7-9, 2016, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY. VAI (Vormittag Associates, Inc.) is a leading independent mid-market ERP software developer renowned for its flexible solutions and ability to automate critical business functions for the distribution, manufacturing, specialty retail and service sectors. An IBM Premier Business Part...
Feb. 6, 2016 01:00 PM EST Reads: 534
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, will provide an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data profes...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 112
With an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the Internet by 2020, several industries will begin to expand their capabilities for retaining end point data at the edge to better utilize the range of data types and sheer volume of M2M data generated by the Internet of Things. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Don DeLoach, CEO and President of Infobright, will discuss the infrastructures businesses will need to implement to handle this explosion of data by providing specific use cases for filte...
Feb. 6, 2016 11:00 AM EST
Fortunately, meaningful and tangible business cases for IoT are plentiful in a broad array of industries and vertical markets. These range from simple warranty cost reduction for capital intensive assets, to minimizing downtime for vital business tools, to creating feedback loops improving product design, to improving and enhancing enterprise customer experiences. All of these business cases, which will be briefly explored in this session, hinge on cost effectively extracting relevant data from ...
Feb. 6, 2016 09:00 AM EST
SYS-CON Events announced today that Interoute, owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform, has been named “Bronze Sponsor” of SYS-CON's 18th Cloud Expo, which will take place on June 7-9, 2015 at the Javits Center in New York, New York. Interoute is the owner-operator of one of Europe's largest networks and a global cloud services platform which encompasses 12 data centers, 14 virtual data centers and 31 colocation centers, with connections to 195 ad...
Feb. 6, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 326
Most people haven’t heard the word, “gamification,” even though they probably, and perhaps unwittingly, participate in it every day. Gamification is “the process of adding games or game-like elements to something (as a task) so as to encourage participation.” Further, gamification is about bringing game mechanics – rules, constructs, processes, and methods – into the real world in an effort to engage people. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Robert Endo, owner and engagement manager of Intrepid D...
Feb. 5, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 767
Eighty percent of a data scientist’s time is spent gathering and cleaning up data, and 80% of all data is unstructured and almost never analyzed. Cognitive computing, in combination with Big Data, is changing the equation by creating data reservoirs and using natural language processing to enable analysis of unstructured data sources. This is impacting every aspect of the analytics profession from how data is mined (and by whom) to how it is delivered. This is not some futuristic vision: it's ha...
Feb. 2, 2016 02:00 PM EST Reads: 401
WebRTC has had a real tough three or four years, and so have those working with it. Only a few short years ago, the development world were excited about WebRTC and proclaiming how awesome it was. You might have played with the technology a couple of years ago, only to find the extra infrastructure requirements were painful to implement and poorly documented. This probably left a bitter taste in your mouth, especially when things went wrong.
Feb. 2, 2016 04:30 AM EST Reads: 837
Learn how IoT, cloud, social networks and last but not least, humans, can be integrated into a seamless integration of cooperative organisms both cybernetic and biological. This has been enabled by recent advances in IoT device capabilities, messaging frameworks, presence and collaboration services, where devices can share information and make independent and human assisted decisions based upon social status from other entities. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Michael Heydt, founder of Seamless...
Feb. 1, 2016 05:00 AM EST Reads: 917
The IoT's basic concept of collecting data from as many sources possible to drive better decision making, create process innovation and realize additional revenue has been in use at large enterprises with deep pockets for decades. So what has changed? In his session at @ThingsExpo, Prasanna Sivaramakrishnan, Solutions Architect at Red Hat, discussed the impact commodity hardware, ubiquitous connectivity, and innovations in open source software are having on the connected universe of people, thi...
Jan. 31, 2016 09:00 PM EST Reads: 713
WebRTC: together these advances have created a perfect storm of technologies that are disrupting and transforming classic communications models and ecosystems. In his session at WebRTC Summit, Cary Bran, VP of Innovation and New Ventures at Plantronics and PLT Labs, provided an overview of this technological shift, including associated business and consumer communications impacts, and opportunities it may enable, complement or entirely transform.
Jan. 31, 2016 07:15 PM EST Reads: 1,134
There are so many tools and techniques for data analytics that even for a data scientist the choices, possible systems, and even the types of data can be daunting. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Chris Harrold, Global CTO for Big Data Solutions for EMC Corporation, showed how to perform a simple, but meaningful analysis of social sentiment data using freely available tools that take only minutes to download and install. Participants received the download information, scripts, and complete end-t...
Jan. 31, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,193
For manufacturers, the Internet of Things (IoT) represents a jumping-off point for innovation, jobs, and revenue creation. But to adequately seize the opportunity, manufacturers must design devices that are interconnected, can continually sense their environment and process huge amounts of data. As a first step, manufacturers must embrace a new product development ecosystem in order to support these products.
Jan. 31, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 796
Manufacturing connected IoT versions of traditional products requires more than multiple deep technology skills. It also requires a shift in mindset, to realize that connected, sensor-enabled “things” act more like services than what we usually think of as products. In his session at @ThingsExpo, David Friedman, CEO and co-founder of Ayla Networks, discussed how when sensors start generating detailed real-world data about products and how they’re being used, smart manufacturers can use the dat...
Jan. 30, 2016 07:45 PM EST Reads: 767
When it comes to IoT in the enterprise, namely the commercial building and hospitality markets, a benefit not getting the attention it deserves is energy efficiency, and IoT’s direct impact on a cleaner, greener environment when installed in smart buildings. Until now clean technology was offered piecemeal and led with point solutions that require significant systems integration to orchestrate and deploy. There didn't exist a 'top down' approach that can manage and monitor the way a Smart Buildi...
Jan. 30, 2016 03:45 PM EST Reads: 1,258