|By Business Wire||
|November 12, 2012 02:23 PM EST||
- Monarch Investment & Management Group, a private real estate investment firm, has chosen to leverage the combined G5 and Yardi solution to improve its digital presence and performance, optimize operational efficiencies, and deliver enhanced experiences for its residents and prospects. G5, the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) for the multifamily industry, and Yardi, the leader in providing multifamily solutions for property management, ancillary services, and end-to-end marketing, announced their alliance in June during the 2012 NAA Education Conference & Exposition. The alliance was a key factor in Monarch’s decision.
- The G5 DXM Platform includes five product suites that enable properties to create, deliver, measure and optimize amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. The product suites can be used independently or as a single solution. In addition to new high performing responsive design websites that will launch by the end of the year, the platform will support Monarch’s ongoing SEO, Google+ Local optimization and reputation management. Monarch has also retained G5’s Strategy Consulting Services to help them maximize marketing performance and out-execute their competition.
- RENTCafé™ by Yardi is an end-to-end marketing, leasing and resident services platform built into the Yardi Voyager™ property management and accounting system. In a single platform, RENTCafé provides ILS, property marketing, online leasing with lease execution, resident portals for lease renewals, maintenance and online payments, and a resident referral program for social media – all with mobility. RENTCafé will seamlessly integrate with G5’s DXM solution to maximize the entire Searcher>Prospect>Resident>Advocate cycle for Monarch in a way that is unprecedented in the industry.
- This announcement coincides with the opening day of the 2012 NMHC Apartment Operations and Technology Conference & Exposition in Dallas.
- “With the combined G5/Yardi solution, we now have an end-to-end solution that will help us capture new rental prospects, make life easier for existing tenants and also give us a scalable platform for future success,” said Neal Cusick, Monarch’s Asset Manager. “Through the combination of G5’s digital marketing expertise with the high touch service of a dedicated Client Performance Manager and the seamless integration with Yardi, Monarch is poised to not only increase our business performance and brand equity, but also to take our resident and prospect satisfaction to a whole new level.”
- “The digital voice of the customer is increasing in volume, and multifamily communities need a new kind of strategy and system to address it,” said Dan Hobin, co-founder and CEO of G5. “We’re excited to be working with Monarch to help them build digital experiences that captivate their customers and drive revenue.”
- “RENTCafé handles the online leasing, payment, maintenance request and lease renewal portion of our combined offering to help Monarch keep pace with a rental population whose use of online and mobile services expands daily,” said Terri Dowen, senior vice president of sales for Yardi. “By providing online services for prospects and residents, it bridges the gap between successfully attracting new renters and ensuring that they will favorably review and advocate for Monarch’s communities.”
About Monarch Investment & Management Group
Monarch Investment & Management Group has been actively involved in real estate investment since 1992. Monarch currently manages over 10,300 apartment units in twelve states, in addition to a nationally franchised hotel and a ski and snowboard resort. Its principals are highly experienced in all facets of real estate acquisition/disposition, management, and financing. Monarch is more than just a broker and more than just a property management company. They research, acquire, own, operate and maintain all of their properties. During due diligence they are onsite; to inspect the physical plant, review all leasing history and current operations, and scrutinize the property to their own high standards. Monarch is personally invested and highly motivated to maintain high occupancy rates and effectively manage properties.
G5 is the leading provider of Digital Experience Management (DXM) software and services in the Multifamily Industry. The G5 DXM Platform enables owners and operators to put the right resident in the right property to maximize profitability. G5 helps thousands of properties turn residents into brand advocates by delivering amazing experiences at every digital touchpoint. As brand advocacy grows, so does demand—allowing properties to raise rents and revenue without adversely affecting occupancy. Founded in 2005, G5 was recently named one of the fastest growing private US companies by Inc. Magazine (3rd consecutive year), one of North America’s fastest growing technology companies by Deloitte (3rd consecutive year), and one of Oregon’s fastest growing private companies by Portland Business Journal (3rd consecutive year).The Bend, Oregon-based company is backed by private equity investor Volition Capital. For more information, please visit GetG5.com or follow our blog at GetG5.com/blog.
Yardi has been committed to the design, development and support of real estate investment management and property management software for 30 years. With Yardi Voyager™, Yardi Orion™ for SharePoint®, RENTCafé and the Yardi Multifamily Suite™, Yardi provides a full real estate management system that includes operations and accounting, ancillary services, and an end-to-end platform for the entire marketing, leasing and resident services cycle in RENTCafé, with unprecedented business intelligence. Yardi’s residential products and services are designed for various market niches, including market rate multifamily and single-family housing, affordable housing, public housing, senior housing, and military housing. Yardi serves clients around the world from offices in North America, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East. More information about Yardi products and services is available at www.yardi.com. More information about RENTCafé is available at www.rentcafe.com; the RENTCafé blog provides renters across the U.S. with a comprehensive and dynamic source of lifestyle information and interaction.
The cloud promises new levels of agility and cost-savings for Big Data, data warehousing and analytics. But it’s challenging to understand all the options – from IaaS and PaaS to newer services like HaaS (Hadoop as a Service) and BDaaS (Big Data as a Service). In her session at @BigDataExpo at @ThingsExpo, Hannah Smalltree, a director at Cazena, provided an educational overview of emerging “as-a-service” options for Big Data in the cloud. This is critical background for IT and data professionals...
Dec. 2, 2016 05:00 PM EST Reads: 4,054
Today we can collect lots and lots of performance data. We build beautiful dashboards and even have fancy query languages to access and transform the data. Still performance data is a secret language only a couple of people understand. The more business becomes digital the more stakeholders are interested in this data including how it relates to business. Some of these people have never used a monitoring tool before. They have a question on their mind like “How is my application doing” but no id...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 2,085
@GonzalezCarmen has been ranked the Number One Influencer and @ThingsExpo has been named the Number One Brand in the “M2M 2016: Top 100 Influencers and Brands” by Onalytica. Onalytica analyzed tweets over the last 6 months mentioning the keywords M2M OR “Machine to Machine.” They then identified the top 100 most influential brands and individuals leading the discussion on Twitter.
Dec. 2, 2016 04:45 PM EST Reads: 1,953
What happens when the different parts of a vehicle become smarter than the vehicle itself? As we move toward the era of smart everything, hundreds of entities in a vehicle that communicate with each other, the vehicle and external systems create a need for identity orchestration so that all entities work as a conglomerate. Much like an orchestra without a conductor, without the ability to secure, control, and connect the link between a vehicle’s head unit, devices, and systems and to manage the ...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 307
More and more brands have jumped on the IoT bandwagon. We have an excess of wearables – activity trackers, smartwatches, smart glasses and sneakers, and more that track seemingly endless datapoints. However, most consumers have no idea what “IoT” means. Creating more wearables that track data shouldn't be the aim of brands; delivering meaningful, tangible relevance to their users should be. We're in a period in which the IoT pendulum is still swinging. Initially, it swung toward "smart for smar...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:15 PM EST Reads: 274
In an era of historic innovation fueled by unprecedented access to data and technology, the low cost and risk of entering new markets has leveled the playing field for business. Today, any ambitious innovator can easily introduce a new application or product that can reinvent business models and transform the client experience. In their Day 2 Keynote at 19th Cloud Expo, Mercer Rowe, IBM Vice President of Strategic Alliances, and Raejeanne Skillern, Intel Vice President of Data Center Group and G...
Dec. 2, 2016 04:00 PM EST Reads: 1,853
Information technology is an industry that has always experienced change, and the dramatic change sweeping across the industry today could not be truthfully described as the first time we've seen such widespread change impacting customer investments. However, the rate of the change, and the potential outcomes from today's digital transformation has the distinct potential to separate the industry into two camps: Organizations that see the change coming, embrace it, and successful leverage it; and...
Dec. 2, 2016 03:30 PM EST Reads: 3,182
With major technology companies and startups seriously embracing IoT strategies, now is the perfect time to attend @ThingsExpo 2016 in New York. Learn what is going on, contribute to the discussions, and ensure that your enterprise is as "IoT-Ready" as it can be! Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with 20th Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry p...
Dec. 2, 2016 01:30 PM EST Reads: 1,805
20th Cloud Expo, taking place June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, NY, will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. Cloud computing is now being embraced by a majority of enterprises of all sizes. Yesterday's debate about public vs. private has transformed into the reality of hybrid cloud: a recent survey shows that 74% of enterprises have a hybrid cloud strategy.
Dec. 2, 2016 01:15 PM EST Reads: 2,072
Internet of @ThingsExpo, taking place June 6-8, 2017 at the Javits Center in New York City, New York, is co-located with the 20th International Cloud Expo and will feature technical sessions from a rock star conference faculty and the leading industry players in the world. @ThingsExpo New York Call for Papers is now open.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 1,827
"ReadyTalk is an audio and web video conferencing provider. We've really come to embrace WebRTC as the platform for our future of technology," explained Dan Cunningham, CTO of ReadyTalk, in this SYS-CON.tv interview at WebRTC Summit at 19th Cloud Expo, held November 1-3, 2016, at the Santa Clara Convention Center in Santa Clara, CA.
Dec. 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Reads: 203
Everyone knows that truly innovative companies learn as they go along, pushing boundaries in response to market changes and demands. What's more of a mystery is how to balance innovation on a fresh platform built from scratch with the legacy tech stack, product suite and customers that continue to serve as the business' foundation. In his General Session at 19th Cloud Expo, Michael Chambliss, Head of Engineering at ReadyTalk, discussed why and how ReadyTalk diverted from healthy revenue and mor...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:45 AM EST Reads: 1,463
Extracting business value from Internet of Things (IoT) data doesn’t happen overnight. There are several requirements that must be satisfied, including IoT device enablement, data analysis, real-time detection of complex events and automated orchestration of actions. Unfortunately, too many companies fall short in achieving their business goals by implementing incomplete solutions or not focusing on tangible use cases. In his general session at @ThingsExpo, Dave McCarthy, Director of Products...
Dec. 2, 2016 11:00 AM EST Reads: 407
You have great SaaS business app ideas. You want to turn your idea quickly into a functional and engaging proof of concept. You need to be able to modify it to meet customers' needs, and you need to deliver a complete and secure SaaS application. How could you achieve all the above and yet avoid unforeseen IT requirements that add unnecessary cost and complexity? You also want your app to be responsive in any device at any time. In his session at 19th Cloud Expo, Mark Allen, General Manager of...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:45 AM EST Reads: 1,599
Data is the fuel that drives the machine learning algorithmic engines and ultimately provides the business value. In his session at Cloud Expo, Ed Featherston, a director and senior enterprise architect at Collaborative Consulting, discussed the key considerations around quality, volume, timeliness, and pedigree that must be dealt with in order to properly fuel that engine.
Dec. 2, 2016 10:30 AM EST Reads: 1,906
The 20th International Cloud Expo has announced that its Call for Papers is open. Cloud Expo, to be held June 6-8, 2017, at the Javits Center in New York City, brings together Cloud Computing, Big Data, Internet of Things, DevOps, Containers, Microservices and WebRTC to one location. With cloud computing driving a higher percentage of enterprise IT budgets every year, it becomes increasingly important to plant your flag in this fast-expanding business opportunity. Submit your speaking proposal ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:15 AM EST Reads: 2,033
Businesses and business units of all sizes can benefit from cloud computing, but many don't want the cost, performance and security concerns of public cloud nor the complexity of building their own private clouds. Today, some cloud vendors are using artificial intelligence (AI) to simplify cloud deployment and management. In his session at 20th Cloud Expo, Ajay Gulati, Co-founder and CEO of ZeroStack, will discuss how AI can simplify cloud operations. He will cover the following topics: why clou...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 512
As ridesharing competitors and enhanced services increase, notable changes are occurring in the transportation model. Despite the cost-effective means and flexibility of ridesharing, both drivers and users will need to be aware of the connected environment and how it will impact the ridesharing experience. In his session at @ThingsExpo, Timothy Evavold, Executive Director Automotive at Covisint, discussed key challenges and solutions to powering a ride sharing and/or multimodal model in the age ...
Dec. 2, 2016 10:00 AM EST Reads: 1,076
Bert Loomis was a visionary. This general session will highlight how Bert Loomis and people like him inspire us to build great things with small inventions. In their general session at 19th Cloud Expo, Harold Hannon, Architect at IBM Bluemix, and Michael O'Neill, Strategic Business Development at Nvidia, discussed the accelerating pace of AI development and how IBM Cloud and NVIDIA are partnering to bring AI capabilities to "every day," on-demand. They also reviewed two "free infrastructure" pr...
Dec. 2, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 718
Major trends and emerging technologies – from virtual reality and IoT, to Big Data and algorithms – are helping organizations innovate in the digital era. However, to create real business value, IT must think beyond the ‘what’ of digital transformation to the ‘how’ to harness emerging trends, innovation and disruption. Architecture is the key that underpins and ties all these efforts together. In the digital age, it’s important to invest in architecture, extend the enterprise footprint to the cl...
Dec. 2, 2016 09:30 AM EST Reads: 2,118